Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Who says flying is better than driving


Airplanes I was led into believing were for the comfort of travellers. Everytime I board an airline it makes me wonder if I have been misled into believing so! Seriously! Baggage fee, rude flight attendants, less than comfortable seats, what's next? You need to pay a fee to use the inboard restrooms, and pay for breathing on the plane( would you like to breathe when you are on board sir? That would be 25$) I tell you, whoever is planning a business should be in this industry! What a business model! Airports boy! I tell you...they are supposed to make your travel more secure and make this a safer world!whoever came up with this new idea of not having more than 3 oz containers should be applauded! This was made more as a revenue generator for the airplanes than the security of the passengers.

I am in Atlanta and this has for some strange reason has not been on my list of good cities, the traffic sucks and that's fine, I can live with that. The climate sucks oh! Well am from tx what am I complaining about! Damn the airport is retarded! I am a frequent flyer and have been to a lot of airports but none like ATL ever! It took me 70 minutes to get from checking in to get to my gate! Single point of entry, whoever designed this made a ton of money and the contractor too but someone sure did forget about the comfort or ease of access. There were 20 flights lined up for takeoff and this plane I am on now was on time leaving from the gate, but took off 20 minutes late, and what ticks me off is, my buddy who was at the gate 9 minutes before take off time was not allowed to board because he not there 10 minutes before! ( no fault of his it took him 75 minscheckin to gate)Oh well whatever makes sense to them! God bless these folks!

SWA is the happiest airline...I mean the attendants are happy, the travelers are happy, the pilot is cracking a joke before we get going, even the phone agents I call into are happy...guess what bags fly free too...yay!!
Neways....the bottom line being I would prefer to drive 24 hours if I had the time than fly a mean airline....



- Posted from my i-Pad

Location:Enroute Des Moines

No comments:

Post a Comment